Thursday, November 12, 2020

Goals

 Goals for when I finish FIEA:

  • I know that I would like to go into industry -- film or games? 
  • Working with games is my preference 
  • Environment Artist
  • Organic outdoor spaces
    • Looking at Megascan Library, Quixel Mixer
    • Create ENTIRE environment (everything is my own)
    • Laying the space out - investigate rules for good scene layout
    • need a really good understanding of lighting and atmosphere - understand how these create mood
  • Learn how to bring scenes to life; don't want it to feel dead, motion of grass and trees and particles

    • Get basic understanding of sequencer in Unreal to show off my portfolio look good
    • Foliage and Vegetation - compelling plant life
    • Water - find decent water shader
  • Learn to make tiling reputable textures
  • Understanding of building multilevel shader in Unreal and vertex paint 
  • Start being deliberate in analysis of environment
  • Make Collection on ArtStation with artistis doing what I am doing



No comments:

Post a Comment