Sunday, May 23, 2021

Portfolio 1 Week 1

For my Portfolio 1 project, Nick signed off for me to work on a stylized modular environment. This week I spent a lot of time gathering reference, researching workflow, and begining to establish a pipeline to UE4 to build my scene.





















































My workflow is based on this project by Tobias Koepp. I had a call with him a while back about how to accomplish this type of project by breaking down to as few parts as possible and gaining the most mileage out of my pieces.  https://tobiaskoepp.com/projects/48qEd1


So far this is the progress I have been making on this project!



Seeing that I have a month to complete this project, I plan on finishing proxy + low res and starting hi-res this week, creating materials and repeatable textures next week, and finalizing the project on week 4, iterating on lighting and materials throughout the project. I plan on researching a workflow for multiple lighting scenarios for this project, but that is a stretch goal!

Week 1, Proxy and establish pipeline to UE4

Week 2,  Finish Proxy, Hi Res + Sculpt

Week 3, UVs + Textures

Week 4, Final Materials, Set Dressing and Textures

No comments:

Post a Comment