Tuesday, June 1, 2021

Portfolio 1 Week 2

 This week I spent a lot of time refining assets and adding any additional missing pieces.

I up-resed any needed pieces and got them in engine and pushed lighting closer to my reference.


A major task I did was sculpting my roof tiles and texturing + baking them so that I could create my hi-res roof textures.




I also created a projection blend for my brick material to set up the "bases"
It projects based on world alignment which gives me a lot more control of the bases for my modular buildings.

There are 2 weeks left in this project, and I will spend them accordingly

Week 3 - Sculpts and get textures and materials set up for all assets + continue to push lighting

Week 4 - Additional lighting, set dressing, polish

No comments:

Post a Comment