Monday, April 5, 2021

Module 4 - Environment Pt 1 Proxy + Start High Poly

 I am a part of the Island environment team. I was in charge of the rock sets (large, medium, small). I decided to create a few shapes and combine them to create various rock shapes.


I brought the meshes into zBrush and dynameshed them and began sculpting detail onto them. So far I completed 2 but would like feedback before moving forward!
I then brought all the the rocks into engine and named them appropriately, and created a master material from what Nick provided. They should be ready to put in the scene as low res proxies, but these will be updated with the decimated hi res as those are completed!




Because the rocks are relatively simple, I wanted to also work on some shells for our level. I followed ta similar workflow and tried to make a variety of shapes! I would like to also add a starfish!










No comments:

Post a Comment